Project Management | New York, NY, USA | Full Time
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, e-commerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
If you are a Project Manager, and you know your way around Agile methodologies we want to meet you.
YOU'LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Teach them how to absorb change and evolve their processes in an agile way
- Help them deliver smarter iterations by incorporating agile methodologies into their strategic processes
- Understand current workstream and release planning
- Analyze teamwork dynamics
- Identify top priority items needed to be work immediately
- Set up JIRA boards for the teams
- Train teams on Agile Methodology as needed
- Implement Methodology
- Monitor and support teams performance to be aligned with business objectives
- Assess and refine portfolio metrics
- Lead Scrum of Scrums (Desired but not required)
- Work on upcoming initiatives kick off and organization
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCEED:
A BS in a technical field or equivalent combination of education and experience
6+ years in Project Management
2+ years experience working in Agile environments (a must)
At least 1+ years working in financial companies working with external clients
Excellent verbal and written communications skills, relationship management, client facing, team-building, and problem-solving skills
Be a "self-starter" committed to customer satisfaction/project delivery and able to respond to rapid change within the business.
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.