Project Management | Seattle, WA, USA | Full Time
We are a digitally native technology services company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use some of the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect. We have more than 8,300 professionals and we are present in 14 countries working for companies like Google, LinkedIn, BBVA, EA and Coca Cola, among others.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
As a Senior Project Manager you will enable our development teams to work effectively together with the client. You will be a leader who facilitates and supports our teams in delivering high-value solutions, contributing to building an environment for continuous improvement.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Do proactive management of project risks, anticipating problems in advance, managing upstream
- Be the main liaison and partner with clients, account management, strategists/researchers regarding resource needs
- Internal management of project finance, calendars, timeline and resources: ability to look at and proactively manage the "big picture" across a multiple of projects
- Train and mentor the team in agile practices/values and applicable frameworks
- Facilitate quality assurance reviews for projects to ensure highest quality deliverables
- Manage scope, schedule and budget
- Manage P&L effectively to comply with revenue and margin targets
- Collaborate with technology in the timely and proper execution of the performance review process of each team member.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience as a software project manager,
- Solid experience in Scrum-Agile methodology
- Experience with admin and/or P&L-related activities is strongly desired
- Extremely detail oriented and well organized
- Exceptional time management skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and manage a multiple simultaneous tasks and projects
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment with offshore teams.
- Highly motivated with a Can-do attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.