Project Management | Warrington, England, United Kingdom | Full Time
We are a digitally native technology services company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use some of the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect. We have more than 8,300 professionals and we are present in 14 countries working for companies like Google, LinkedIn, BBVA, EA and Coca Cola, among others.
We were named a Worldwide Leader of Digital Strategy Consulting Services by IDC MarketScape report (2016 and 2017). We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
For more information, visit www.globant.com
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
If you are a Project Manager with a lot of proactivity and eagerness to work with an amazing client and you have a solid understanding of AGILE, we want to meet you.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Assist the team in the early identification of impediments and work accordingly with the client to remove them or mitigate their impact.
- Manage the company efforts, enabling teams to identify how to get the most value out of the context of the project.
- Report and make effective and timely escalations when needed. Risk & Dependency management. Metric management. Help with the performance review process for each team member.
- Support the account values and principles building an environment of trust and safe experimentation where the management can farm new opportunities. Actively look for opportunities of growth.
- Help set up teams, selecting team members & managing capacity constraints.
- Coach client’s Product Architects in Agile-process-related aspects.
- Actively engage in coordination efforts with PMs from areas like Operations (Business as Usual) Originations (Commercial), and the client's IT, in order to build a cohesive execution strategy and collaborate as much as possible.
- Coach the team towards Quality in terms of Process and Technical implementation with new tooling, like jira setup, implementation and management.
- Also the rigorous areas of Scope Management, Time Management, Communication Management; complete with identification and Stakeholder Management.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- At least 5+ years of experience
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous experience of working in a digital environment is a plus
- Experience of working with Australian and South African regulators.
- Experience of working using Agile methodology
- Proactivity in order to work with a very proactive client
- Ability to juggle and control multiple actions whilst focussing on the end goal
- Able to establish strong relationships with the client and the client partners.
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.