Project Management | Chicago, IL, USA | Full Time
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
If you are a Project Manager and you know your way around management projects and you have a solid understanding of Agile Methodology, we want to meet you.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Proactive management of project risks, anticipating problems in advance, managing upstream
- Main liaison and partner with account management, strategists/researchers regarding resource needs
- Internal management of project finance, calendars, timeline and resources: ability to look at and proactively manage the "big picture" across a multiple of projects
- Facilitate quality assurance reviews for projects to ensure highest quality deliverables
- Manage scope, schedule and budget
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- 5 years of relevant work experience as project manager
- Software development experience
- Experience in Scrum-Agile methodology
- Extremely detail oriented and well organized
- Exceptional time management skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and manage a multiple simultaneous tasks and projects
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Highly motivated with a Can-do attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills
All of our engineers are backed up by our Technical Directors and Studios (centers of excellence), and our project team(s) of amazing “Globers”. Each team, while having their own personality, are part of the global tapestry that makes up our powerful culture of collaboration, agility and impact.
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions, relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
We are ready.