Project Management | Seattle, WA, USA | Full Time
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, e-commerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
If you are a Project Manager, and you know your way around Scrum methodology we want to meet you.
YOU'LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Under minimal guidance, manage and oversee multiple projects across all sprints and phases.
- Organize and facilitate project planning, daily stand-ups, reviews, retrospectives, sprint/release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings
- Provides support to leadership through reporting on deliverables of the team.
- Obtains thorough understanding of project requirements in order assesses project risks and work with the project team to formulate mitigation plans to remove obstacles that interfere with delivery of assigned goals.
- Participates in internal and/or external training programs, staying current and compliant on application and technical skills applicable to assigned duties to promote continuous improvement and increase productivity.
- Acts as a liaison between product and implementation teams, communicating appropriately and effectively with co-workers and supervisors, and maintaining awareness of project status and any potential delay or concern that may affect the outcome of the project.
- Manages the project change control process as needed to ensure project teams operate within the scope of change approval process.
- Establishes clear ownership for project tasks, ensures that team members have access to the tools needed, and provides timely feedback to the project team.
- Proactively communicates project status, issues & risks to management.
- Works collaboratively with development and support staff to promote a collaborative team environment that fosters creativity, innovation, and facilitates discussion and conflict resolution.
- Maintains project schedule and target dates, providing weekly status updates.
- Manage project management tools, create project task filters and facilitate team meetings.
- Tracks team member project hours and communicates to stakeholders on a weekly basis.
- Coordinate application builds with the QA, CICD, and Release Management teams to ensure all stakeholders are aligned.
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCEED:
- Four-year college degree in Information Technology-related field or relevant work experience.
- 10+ years of project management or related experience, managing moderately complex projects with consumer facing development teams.
- Exhibited expertise with Scrum, Kanban, Jira and Confluence
- A background in software development or technical project management roles.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other Information Technology departments and operational customers and/or departments.
- Exceptional verbal, written and communication skills.
- PMP certified.
- Expert knowledge of Jira, Microsoft office, Confluence, Slack, and Google Cloud Applications (Docs, Sheets, and Slides).
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.