Product Development | London, UK | Full Time
We are a digitally native technology services company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use some of the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organisations in every aspect. We have more than 12,000 professionals and we are present in 14 countries working for companies like Google, LinkedIn, BBVA, EA and Coca Cola, among others.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
If you are a Product Owner and if you have strong product development experience then we want to meet you!
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Function as capability owner for one or more customer experience journey teams to deliver digital customer experiences.
- Work closely with regional and global stakeholders to understand business needs and strategic direction then build relevant solution mappings and concepts.
- Coordinate with multiple business, experience, and technical teams to define and deliver product vision, business case, and the product roadmap for the area of responsibility assigned to you.
- Work closely with business and product development teams to ensure epics and stories are correctly understood, prioritised, and delivered with a release plan that includes multiple market customer usage.
- Create and maintain materials that clearly communicate to stakeholder’s product capabilities and delivery roadmaps.
- Validate solution value post release through analytics review and market coordination events.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- 6 years plus years’ of experience in similar roles
- Technology familiarity with Microsoft Office tools and Adobe suite of products is a plus (e.g. Adobe Experience Manager)
- Experience presenting to C-level executives required
- Understanding the concepts of digital customer experience journey mapping and transformation, and how this translates into product development
- Experience in delivering customer journeys that are focused on conversion
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-past, dynamic and at-times intense environment
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Very strong analytical skills to understand / interpret and support translation of automotive customer’s business needs into application and operational requirements
- Strong problem-solving skills to support creation of workable solutions to automotive business problems, ability to understand and trouble-shoot anticipated and unanticipated changes
- Ability to understand complexities, nuances of stakeholder, core team members and vendor partners to ensure workstreams and activities are delivering
- A background in automotive is preferred but not required.
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
You will need to be eligible to work in the UK. This role will start in July but this may be subject to change due to Covid-19.
This role is permanent.
We are ready.
For more information, visit www.globant.com