Business Development | New York, NY, USA | Full Time
Globant (www.globant.com) is a new-breed technology services provider focused on delivering innovative software solutions by leveraging emerging technologies and trends. We combine strong Engineering and creative Design to deliver digital products that are appealing to large audiences. Globant is the place where engineering, design and innovation meet scale. Over the past 12 years we have created a top tier organization of over 4.000 professionals working for companies like LinkedIn, Electronic Arts, WT, Zynga, and Google to name just a few.
As a global company listed in the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: “GLOB”), we have consistently strove to develop our areas of expertise and concentrated them into 12 Studios, each one equipped with several practices designed to satisfy the expectations of the most demanding clients and global audiences. This unique business model has led to many industry successes that include being selected as Endeavor Entrepreneur (2005); being named among the top 10 product engineering vendors (2011) by Global Services; being recognized among the top 10 vendors in mobile applications development (2012) by IDC Survey; being included in the 2010 Cool Vendor in Business Process Services Report by Gartner; and being featured as success case study at Harvard, MIT, Stanford and other top universities.
At Globant we engage at all levels with passion, innovation and a near obsession on adding value to our clients with each interaction. As such we seek people with similar drive and ethics to join our growing team. Right now we are seeking an exceptional Product Manager to join our Process Automation Studio. This position will require a full-time presence in New York, NY.
OUR IDEAL PRODUCT MANAGER WILL BE ADEPT AT:
- Serving as liaison between our stakeholders and Scrum teams
- Mantaining product backlog and identifying opportunities for business gains
- Ensuring timely delivery of software with a high level of quality in an agile environment
- Understanding commercial and business value of new features
- Taking ownership and making assertive decisions in a fast paced environment
- Applying agile analysis techniques specifically for defining and creating user stories and acceptance criteria
- Identifying ways to increase effectiveness and efficiencies with a an eye toward process improvement opportunities.
- Maintaining a clear and consistent channels of communication with the managers, teams and stakeholders to ensure timely and effective communication of statuses and any issues that may be impacting teams delivery.
OUR IDEAL PRODUCT MANAGER HAS EXPERIENCE IN:
- Product Management/Scrum Master/Product Owner/Business Analysis: A minimum of 6+ years of experience in a combination of these roles. CSM/CPO is a great plus.
- Experience working with onsite/offshore teams
OUR IDEAL PRODUCT MANAGER SHOULD HAVE:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, relationship management, client facing, team-building, and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Solid budget and financial analysis skills
We seek to deliver the optimal blend of engineering, design, and innovation capabilities to harness the potential of emerging technologies and trends to meet our clients’ needs. We look at the software development process from these three different but complementary angles in a constant quest for new insights. Did we also mention that we like to geek out and have fun with contests, hackathons, and prototyping with partners like Google ATAP Group on the Project Ara platform? We also believe in showing our people how much we value them, which is why one of the many benefits we offer is a fully paid by company PPO health plan.
So if you would like to exercise your true potential, be mission critical to the product you are delivering, and be highly valued.....then please contact us today!
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions relocation is available if
needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited 3rd party resumes.