Product Development | London, UK | Full Time
Right now, we are looking for Product Manager with strong product development and UX/UI background to join our team at Globant!
If you are available immediately, even better!
You will get the chance to:
- Function as capability owner for one or more customer experience journey teams to deliver digital customer experiences.
- Work closely with regional and global stakeholders to understand business needs and strategic direction then build relevant solution mappings and concepts.
- Coordinate with multiple business, experience, and technical teams to define and deliver product vision, business case, and the product roadmap for the area of responsibility assigned to you.
- Work closely with business and product development teams to ensure epics and stories are correctly understood, prioritised, and delivered with a release plan that includes multiple market customer usage.
- Create and maintain materials that clearly communicate to stakeholder’s product capabilities and delivery roadmaps.
- Validate solution value post release through analytics review and market coordination events.
What will help you succeed:
- 6 years plus years’ of experience in Product Manager or similar roles - tech background and strong UX/UI background is essential.
- Technology familiarity with Microsoft Office tools and Adobe suite of products is a plus (e.g. Adobe Experience Manager)
- Experience presenting to C-level executives required
- Understanding the concepts of digital customer experience journey mapping and transformation, and how this translates into product development
- Experience in delivering customer journeys that are focused on conversion
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-past, dynamic and at-times intense environment
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Very strong analytical skills to understand / interpret and support translation of automotive customer’s business needs into application and operational requirements
- Strong problem-solving skills to support creation of workable solutions to automotive business problems, ability to understand and trouble-shoot anticipated and unanticipated changes
- Ability to understand complexities, nuances of stakeholder, core team members and vendor partners to ensure workstreams and activities are delivering
- A background in automotive is preferred but not required.
The position is permanent and you will need to be eligible to work in the UK.
Are you ready?