Consulting | New York, NY, USA | Full Time
Globant (www.globant.com) is a new-breed technology services provider focused on delivering innovative software solutions by leveraging emerging technologies and trends. We combine strong Engineering and creative Design to deliver digital products that are appealing to large audiences. Globant is the place where engineering, design and innovation meet scale. Over the past 12 years we have created a top tier organization of over 4.000 professionals working for companies like LinkedIn, Electronic Arts, WT, Zynga, and Google to name just a few.
As a global company listed in the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: “GLOB”), we have consistently strove to develop our areas of expertise and concentrated them into 12 Studios, each one equipped with several practices designed to satisfy the expectations of the most demanding clients and global audiences. This unique business model has led to many industry successes that include being selected as Endeavor Entrepreneur (2005); being named among the top 10 product engineering vendors (2011) by Global Services; being recognized among the top 10 vendors in mobile applications development (2012) by IDC Survey; being included in the 2010 Cool Vendor in Business Process Services Report by Gartner; and being featured as success case study at Harvard, MIT, Stanford and other top universities.
At Globant we engage at all levels with passion, innovation and a near obsession on adding value to our clients with each interaction. As such we seek people with similar drive and ethics to join our growing team. Right now we are seeking an exceptional Product Manager to join our Consumer Experience Studio that is presently working with one of our clients in the travel industry. This position will require a full-time presence in New York--(downtown) and Paratransit office (Long Island City).
- Guide product consulting efforts, including product discovery, product strategy planning and go‐to‐market strategy development.
- Become skillful in the product landscape for particular industries of focus, such as finance, media, health and entertainment.
- Collaborate with business, design and technical teams to thoroughly understand market needs and product requirements.
- Represent the product in the design and development process, ensuring product integrity throughout the product lifecycle.
- Author product documentation, including product strategies, product roadmaps, user stories, and market analysis
- Communicate product concepts to both highly technical and non‐technical audiences at all organizational levels.
- Define internal tools and processes for Product Management.
- Participation in pre sales and business development actively seeking new opportunities.
- Lead sound agile product management/ownership aspects and tasks such as vision, inception, product strategy, release plan, backlog management, agile requirements, lifecycle management and change management.
- Serves as client advocate, providing expertise to technical and business audiences to help resolve client or team issues as well as highlighting risks.
- Participates in coaching and mentoring, follow up, and feedback of internal BAs and more junior product managers in best product practices. Participation in project evaluation & performance assessment.
- Participates in thought leadership exercises and suggests opportunities for improvement.
- Participates in the staffing of new teams or new open positions.
OUR IDEAL PRODUCT MANAGER SHOULD HAVE:
- Must have 5+ years of experience in product management, product manager, implementation experience or consultation
- Must have worked in agile projects in the last 4 years
- Experience as Scrum Master (CSM) desired
- Must have experience as Product Owner (CSPO a plus)
- Must have experience delivering software or services in large organizations.
- Experience working closely with research / customer insight teams
We seek to deliver the optimal blend of engineering, design, and innovation capabilities to harness the potential of emerging technologies and trends to meet our clients’ needs. We look at the software development process from these three different but complementary angles in a constant quest for new insights. Did we also mention that we like to geek out and have fun with contests, hackathons, and prototyping with partners like Google ATAP Group on the Project Ara platform? We also believe in showing our people how much we value them, which is why one of the many benefits we offer is a fully paid by company PPO health plan.
So if you would like to exercise your true potential, be mission critical to the product you are delivering, and be highly valued.....then please contact us today!
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions relocation is available if
needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited 3rd party resumes.