Product Development | Winston-Salem, NC | Full Time
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design, and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, e-commerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The Product Manager works with clients to understand the goals and objectives, identifies solutions, conducts research, defines requirements, and leads development. They are responsible for determining how to bring the best of Small Footprint’s capabilities to the client to solve problems and deliver value to the business. The Product Manager coordinates with the day-to-day software development activities of the team and ensures that engagements stay on track and is focused on delivering value.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Identify the client’s business goals and objectives.
- Work with client to identify and define product opportunities.
- Define and specify the product solution.
- excellent client relationship through understanding client’s business and serving as a business-savvy champion of the client’s success.
- Conduct requirements gathering meetings with both business and technical stakeholders to understand Client problem and Client business.
- Create clear requirements documentation, including Product Backlogs and Specification documents (functional requirements, wireframes, screen mock-ups, workflow diagrams, and descriptions).
- Serve as Product Owner [where necessary] throughout the engagement, coordinating business understanding of features to the development team.
- Serve as Product Owner throughout the engagement, working with the Team Manager/Scrum Master to ensure proper task assignment, and participating in sprint planning sessions, sprint retrospectives, product demos, etc.)
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience managing software products and 10 years of business world experience.
- Understanding of Agile software development best practices and leading methodologies, preferably Scrum.
- Excellent facilitation skills for information gathering and determining client business requirements.
- Ability to assess client’s requirements and translate into / create functional requirements.
- Strong analytical skills and a problem-solving mindset.
- Self-confidence and experience in a consultative, client-facing role, making group presentations and overall strong communication skills.
- Highly enthusiastic, positive-minded, customer focused, service-oriented.
- Quick learner and self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree, Master’s degree preferred.
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.