Business Development | Los Angeles, CA, USA | Full Time
Globant (www.globant.com) is a new-breed technology services provider focused on delivering innovative software solutions by leveraging emerging technologies and trends. We combine strong Engineering and creative Design to deliver digital products that are appealing to large audiences. Globant is the place where engineering, design and innovation meet scale. Over the past 12 years we have created a top tier organization of over 4.000 professionals working for companies like LinkedIn, Electronic Arts, WT, Zynga, and Google to name just a few.
As a global company listed in the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: “GLOB”), we have consistently strove to develop our areas of expertise and concentrated them into 12 Studios, each one equipped with several practices designed to satisfy the expectations of the most demanding clients and global audiences. This unique business model has led to many industry successes that include being selected as Endeavor Entrepreneur (2005); being named among the top 10 product engineering vendors (2011) by Global Services; being recognized among the top 10 vendors in mobile applications development (2012) by IDC Survey; being included in the 2010 Cool Vendor in Business Process Services Report by Gartner; and being featured as success case study at Harvard, MIT, Stanford and other top universities.
At Globant we engage at all levels with passion, innovation and a near obsession on adding value to our clients with each interaction. As such we seek people with similar drive and ethics to join our growing team. Right now we are seeking an exceptional Product Manager to join our team!. This position is to be based full time in Burbank, California
OUR IDEAL PRODUCT MANAGER WILL BE ADEPT AT:
Defines business and solution requirements for Discovery and Implementation phases of internal development team and vendor projects, in various formats, such as Epics, Personas, Features, User Stories, Functional and Non-Functional requirements, Business Requirements Documents (BRDs), and other formats as assigned.
- Conducts business analysis on projects to support Business Technology Partners with producing business requirements, product vision and roadmaps, business process models, business requirements, and other business analysis activities as assigned.
- Conducts systems analysis on projects to include data analysis, interface and system dependency analysis, and other systems analysis activities as assigned.
- Serve as the Technical Product Owner (TPO) on Agile Scrum projects and participate in Scrum ceremonies such as Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming, Daily Scrum Meetings, and other ceremonies as assigned.
- Champions and executes standards defined by the Systems Analysis Center of Excellence, to support Media IT processes, requirements formats and delivery criteria, requirements traceability, and other standards as assigned.
- Support User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and develop UAT test scripts.
- Support transition activities to the Support team, produce transition documents, and perform knowledge-transfer on solution requirements.
- Business and Technical Requirements Definition: Successfully demonstrate knowledge of Business and Technical Requirements Definition in the delivery of software solutions within Agile, Waterfall, and Hybrid approaches.
- Business Process Reengineering: Demonstrated ability to support business process change through reengineering efforts.
- Business Systems Analysis: Demonstrates the ability to conduct business systems analysis tasks in a team environment or independently as required by the initiative.
- Passion for entertainment, TV and technology with a deep knowledge of the evolution of the digital/media industries.
- Good knowledge of common TV operations workflows such as program replacement and blackouts preferred.
- Demonstrated business and systems analysis experience, including Requirements Elicitation, Requirements Analysis & Management, Enterprise Analysis, and Solution Assessment and Validation.
- Experienced working with cross-functional work teams.
- Demonstrated experience with identifying, tracking and managing project issues / challenges and ensure they are reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and frequently changing priorities.
- Must be well-versed in the entire MS Office product suite.
- Experience with Confluence, JIRA, SharePoint, or other similar tools.
OUR IDEAL PROJECT MANAGER SHOULD HAVE:
Minimum 6 years of related experience.
Work experience with hands-on OTT product development may be considered a HUGE plus.
B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Engineering, another Technical field, or equivalent work experience.
Certifications in Agile Scrum and Business Systems Analysis are desirable.
So if you would like to exercise your true potential, be mission critical to the product you are delivering, and be highly valued.....then please contact us today!
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions relocation is available if
needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited 3rd party resumes.