Business Development | New York, NY, USA | Full Time
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect. We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Globant is seeking a Presales Consultant to facilitate Globant's business and revenue goals by providing consistent, high quality support and assistance in Latam & USA. The Presales Consultant will lead the qualification, opportunity assessment, and proposal phases of our sales process.
YOU WILL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Develop and deliver written solution proposals and presentations to clients including responses to RFPs/RFIs/RFQs
- Analyze requirements and develop customers' business cases
- Create and deliver demos and presentations to map Globant's benefits to specific business and technical needs
- Assist Sales teams in getting answers to questions and resolving technical issues
- Serve as liaison between sales and operations
- Stay abreast of internal changes, updates of Globant solutions and capabilities to facilitate sales efforts
- Maintain technical, market, and industry knowledge
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCEED:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Business, related field or equivalent years of experience
- 2+ years of sales experience, especially selling technology and related professional services to regional and global enterprises
- 5+ years in software development or pre-sales with proven ability to understand and analyze prospects needs and identify, develop and present appropriate solutions
- Experience in services model on a global basis that includes: up-front implementation, service level agreements, operations, on-going customer management and change management
- Excellent customer service, oral and written communications skills
- Strong problem solving, presentation and organizational skills
- Independent, self-starter with excellent matrix management skills
- Ability to master a broad range of expertise ranging from understanding the business process to gathering and analyzing business and technical requirements
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.