Office Manager/Facilities Coordinator
Administrative | London, UK | Full Time
At Globant (www.globant.com) we strive daily to deliver powerful innovative software solutions for our clients through our unique Digital Journey approach. Our passion for technology reverberates in every area of our organization and drives our creativity. Working for us means being at the convergence of engineering, design, innovation and scale. It means being part of a tightly knit and driven team whose work directly affects the products and bottom line of our clients.
Our bar is high, but so are the results we achieve. We're growing again and ready to add an Office Manager/Facilities Coordinator to our existing team.
All of our engineers are backed up by our Technical Directors and Studios (centers of excellence), and our project team(s) of amazing “Globers”. Each team, while having their own personality, are part of the global tapestry that makes up our powerful culture of collaboration, agility and impact.
We look at the software development process from the three different but complementary perspectives of engineering, design, and innovation...in a constant quest for new insights. We also believe in showing our people how much we value them, which is why one of the many benefits we offer is a fully paid by company PPO health plan.
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions, relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Responsible for the management of the London office and the provision of general office duties including but not limited to;
- Managing all office supplies (Stationary, food, coffee etc.)
- Ensuring the office & all conference rooms are clean and presentable
- Handles front desk/reception duties including first point of contact for clients, vendors and all other visitors to the office
- Receive and distribute mail/shipments and prep any outgoing packages
- Project Manager for any office expansion needs including procurement of new furniture and décor
- Liaise with the landlord regarding office maintenance and building management issues
- Build and maintain relationships across all office suppliers
- Plan and co-ordinate logistics around all internal & external company meetings, workshops & social events including travel arrangements, inviting attendees, preparing materials and managing event on the day
- Manage office IT Equipment and asset management to track allocation of company equipment and assist with any troubleshooting issue.
- Controlling and rendering accounts/invoices, uploading expenses in Glow and authorizing expenses. Managing petty cash and customer incentives
Provide PA support to top management, including but not limited to;
- Coordinating internal and external meetings
- Managing diaries and incoming correspondence
- Submit expenses on behalf of top management in Glow
- Travel management and booking on behalf of top management, including international travel
- Building relationships with key personnel at client companies
- Ideal candidate would be bilingual English/Spanish