.NET Developer II
Software Development | Seattle, WA, USA | Full Time
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design, and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, e-commerce, and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
As a Software Engineer, the successful candidate will play an important role in leading other software engineers in developing the company’s software infrastructure. In summary, this new addition to our team will: Design, Implements, and Test software related to our software/services.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Gather requirements to design and plan software solutions
- Designs and implements software solutions by writing code in a matter consistent with the company’s coding standards and guidelines.
- Responsible for testing code to ensure that it is performing as expected in regards to correctness and performance.
- Manages programming tasks and ensures they are worked on in priority order as determined by their manager.
- Keeps track of bugs in the code, and provides fixes in a timely manner.
- Participates in the planning and scheduling of tasks, and responsible for meeting deadlines as determined jointly with their manager.
- Puts comments in code as appropriate, and produces external documentation for more complex software components.
- Recommends changes and improvements in the overall shared codebase.
- Stays up-to-date with current development tools, processes, and techniques as related to the type of programming tasks assigned.
- Protects operations by keeping the information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA, BS, or MS in Computer Science) or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years of development experience, at least 2 years in a commercial environment for a consumer-facing product.
- Proficient with .NET and C#.
- Experience building solutions using AWS or equivalent technologies
- Experience with scalable distributed systems
- Extensive knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Experience working with RDBMS
- Experience working with MongoDB or other NoSQL technologies
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team, respecting and welcoming ideas from partners, business stakeholders, and technical experts.
- Ability to troubleshoot, debug, and performance tune software code.
- Excellent communications skills; must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, and able to adapt to the level and nature of their audience.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and a careful approach to handling issues.
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies.
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.