Software Development | Chicago, IL, USA | Full Time
At Globant (www.globant.com) we strive daily to deliver powerful innovative software solutions for our clients through our unique Digital Journey approach. Our passion for technology reverberates in every area of our organization and drives our creativity. Working for us means being at the convergence of engineering, design, innovation and scale. It means being part of a tightly knit and driven team whose work directly affects the products and bottom line of our clients.
Our bar is high, but so are the results we achieve. As a .NET Developer you will design and build backend services in a scalable infrastructure to support web and mobile clients. So strong experience and competencies with these technologies are required.
At Globant we are looking for a Sr Developer with the following strengths:
- .NET development with 4+ years experience
- Leadership experience and managing a team
- Strong communication with consultative background
- Experience in Web Services design & development (SOAP/XML and REST/JSON) in enterprise environments
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Design Patterns
- Knowledge of Microservices architecture
- Expert in Unit Testing
Your responsibilities will be:
- Meet with end users and technical staff of all types to gather business and system requirements
- Propose comprehensive solutions based on business and technical requirements
- Participate in project planning, including developing of timelines, propose composition of technical teams, and leveling of resources
- Mentor technical team leads and developers on Department processes and standards to promote consistency and improve productivity
- Assist in the development and review of technical deliverables on projects
We look at the software development process from the three different but complementary perspectives of engineering, design, and innovation...in a constant quest for new insights. We also believe in showing our people how much we value them, which is why one of the many benefits we offer is a fully paid by company PPO health plan.
All of our engineers are backed up by our Technical Directors and Studios (centers of excellence), and our project team(s) of amazing “Globers”. Each team, while having their own personality, are part of the global tapestry that makes up our powerful culture of collaboration, agility and impact.
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions, relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.