Software Development | Raleigh, NC | Full Time
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, e-commerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
If you are a .NET Architect and you know your way around C#, we want to meet you!
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Utilize established development tools, guidelines and conventions including but not limited to .NET, .NET Core, C#, MVC, and Web Forms
- Prepare and maintain code for various .Net applications and resolve any defects in systems
- Manage defect tracking system and resolve all issues and prepare update for systems.
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Monitor everyday activities of system and provide require support
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or equivalent with programming experience
- 10+ years of development experience with .NET, .NET Core, C#, MVC, and Web Forms
- Strong background in object-oriented development techniques
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies
- Good understanding of Design Patterns and implementation associated
- Good understanding of different Architecture Patterns (Microservices, n-layers, MVVM, MVC)
- Strong technical skills designing, developing, debugging, documenting, and implementing applications.
- Strong knowledge on database design, development and performance tuning
- Experience supporting and documenting process to assist in sustaining the project during Production deployment
- Experience generating and updating technical documents.
- Experience translating Requirements and Design and Solution Architecture deliverables into detailed design specifications
- Experience coordinating and assigning tasks to team members
- Understanding of Cloud development and Cloud migration strategy to PaaS approach (Microsoft Azure, AWS)
- Experience in client-side development with Angular (or other like ReactJS)
- Experience maintaining adherence to architectural standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, usability design standards, etc.
- Leadership and Communication skills
- Passion for technology and knowledge
- Financial industry experience is big plus
- Operate with a sense of urgency
All of our engineers are backed up by our Technical Directors and Studios (centers of excellence), and our project team(s) of amazing “Globers”. Each team, while having their own personality, are part of the global tapestry that makes up our powerful culture of collaboration, agility and impact.
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions, relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
We are ready.