Software Development | Atlanta, GA | Full Time
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
If you are a .Net Architect and you know your way around frameworks and you have a strong design and hands on development experience on enterprise software applications for both on prem and cloud using primarily Microsoft technologies we want to meet you. This will be remote to start but eventually will be an onsite position in Alpharetta, GA
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
Understand existing application architecture and solution design
Design individual components and develop/build the components
Embed enterprise security, DevOps, CI/CD model into daily development work
Work with other architects, leads, team members in an agile scrum environment
100% Hands on development
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- 12 + years of C#, Web API, .NET (Core and Framework), xUnit,SQL Server
- Very strong experience on Micro Services and server less architecture with service fabric,functions and api apps, service bus, message queues and Microsoft AZURE
- Visual Studio, TFS,VSTS/DevOpsandGIT
- Exposure to relational, no-sql and analytic databases
- Modular programming in JS,Angular 6,Type Script, HTML including front end unit testing tools
- Expertise with Azure Active Directory, VNETs, NSGs, ASGs, OAuth and OpenID Connect, Azure traffic manager, CDN, App Gateway and load balancers
- CI/CD, DevSecOps, setting up and managing Build and release pipelines
- Team Player·Self-starter and highly motivated
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to handle high pressure and fast paced situations
- Excellent presentation skills
- ·Ability to work with globally distributed teams
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.