Mobile API Engineer
Software Development | London, UK | Contract
At Globant, we dream and build Digital Journeys that matter to millions of users. We do that by leveraging engineering, design and innovation with our own industry-leading practices, like our Agile PODs and specialized Studios.
We want you to join us in creating these journeys for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve.
OUR IDEAL SENIOR ANDROID DEVELOPER WILL BE ADEPT AT:
- Strong leadership and creating cohesion across departments for development and incident management
- Responsibility to the full lifecycle of software development
- Able to present to clients and key stakeholders
- Provide necessary support to development teams
OUR IDEAL SENIOR ANDROID DEVELOPER WILL HAVE EXPERIENCE IN:
- At least 5 years of experience of developing web API for web applications
- Solid experience with continuous delivery for web applications
- Knowledge of Jira, Git, or Jenkins for continuous build/ deployment / integration
- Solid experience with Kotlin is a plus
- Solid experience with Python
- Good experience with building components with Microservice architecture
- Solid experience with server side development using either Java 8, Spring Boot, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, AWS, MuleSoft API Gateway
- Usage of functional programming paradigms and reactive programming
- Understanding of monitoring tools such as Splunk, AppDynamics, Prometheus or similar
OUR IDEAL SENIOR ANDROID DEVELOPER SHOULD HAVE:
- At least 4 years in Mobile development.
- Background in computer science.
- Positive attitude and communication skills.
- Able to work well in an Agile team environment.
- Open to developing new ideas and approaches.
- Able to work independently.
- Providing positive challenges to team members and senior leaders for constant improvement of processes.
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.