Microservices API Developer
Software Development | Wilmington, DE | Full Time
At Globant (www.globant.com) we strive daily to deliver powerful innovative software solutions for our clients through our unique Digital Journey approach. Our passion for technology reverberates in every area of our organization and drives our creativity. Working for us means being at the convergence of engineering, design, innovation and scale. It means being part of a tightly knit and driven team whose work directly affects the products and bottom line of our clients.
Our bar is high, but so are the results we achieve. As an Microservices API Developer you will be working with the latest technologies in a really challenging and professional environment with our onsite team!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- The Microservices API Developer position develops automated environments through various technologies and systems.
- Work with various software platforms that support Microservices and API development.
- Design, develop and deliver micorservices technologies that targets client's objectives.
- Troubleshoot system issues to ensure functionality and reliability.
- This position functions in a deadline driven environment, and must have a strong team dynamic.
WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE:
- You have 10+ years of hands-on of API Management (use of domain microservices within Rest API and API Gateway).
- Experience working with Agile frameworks and methodology.
- General strength in programming languages: Kafka, Cassandra
- Knowledge/experience of various Spring components, such as Spring Boot, Spring Cloud and Spring Batch.
- Understanding of API design and API management.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Git, Jenkins, MQ and Cloud Foundry.
- Capable of picking up new technologies and developing new solutions
All of our engineers are backed up by our Technical Directors and Studios (centers of excellence), and our project team(s) of amazing “Globers”. Each team, while having their own personality, are part of the global tapestry that makes up our powerful culture of collaboration, agility and impact.
We look at the software development process from the three different but complementary perspectives of engineering, design, and innovation...in a constant quest for new insights. We also believe in showing our people how much we value them, which is why one of the many benefits we offer is a fully paid by company PPO health plan.
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions, relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.