Staff, G&A | San Francisco, CA, USA | Full Time
We are a digitally native technology services company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use some of the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect. We have more than 9,200 professionals and we are present in 17 countries working for companies like Google, LinkedIn, BBVA, EA and Coca Cola, among others.
We were named a Worldwide Leader of Digital Strategy Consulting Services by IDC MarketScape report (2016 and 2017). We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
For more information, visit www.globant.com
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a Marketing Lead for the west coast, you will be responsible for marketing, events and promotional activities to engage with customers, prospects and general IT community within the West Coast. Takes steps to measure, enhance, and enrich the position and image of Globant through various goals and objectives.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Create and execute marketing campaigns to promote product solutions and offerings.
- Prepare marketing strategies alongside Globant Stay Relevant and West Coast Management teams.
- Organize events for customers and the community.
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to market strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Collaborate with a PR agency to make sure Globant is well represented, including awards and speaking opps submissions, press release supervision and more.
- Ensure brand messages are consistent.
- Gather and analyze customer insight.
- Work on content generation and production across all media platforms.
- Work with CRM and direct marketing.
- Collaborate with other departments within Globant to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing/Communications.
- Excellent English written and verbal skills, relationship-building skills, organizational skills and the ability to collaborate with the executive team.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.