Lead Product Manager
Software Development | San Francisco, CA, USA | Full Time
At Globant, we dream and build Digital Journeys that matter to millions of users. We do that by leveraging engineering, design and innovation with our own industry-leading practices, like our Agile PODs and specialized Studios.
We want you to join us in creating these journeys for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Lead Product Manager
· Own live service growth and monetization optimization efforts on key franchise mobile titles.
· Lead economy design, testing and tuning for titles from concept through live service phase of development.
· Define and implement metrics hooks and tracking tools for the product and use the data to drive intelligent decisions for feature optimization or future feature development.
· Collaborate with studio stakeholders to define, design and manage key features that further acquisition, engagement and monetization.
· Interface with creative, business and technical operations to make sure that product requirements incorporate inputs from various stakeholders
· Define and track key game KPIs to ensure business goals are realized. Own both top-down and bottom-up models that inform product roadmap and mitigate risk
· Drive experiments across live titles on new business models built on top of the freemium business model.
· Serve as an expert on leveraging mobile and social platform channels to maximize engagement and viral distribution.
· Track performance daily and adjust designs / plans accordingly.
· Develop expert level understanding of the mobile gaming industry, including ability to qualitatively and quantitatively teardown mobile games.
· Closely partner with studio product & creative leaders to ensure games cater to players’ motivations, while maximizing acquisition, engagement, and monetization drivers.
· Coordinate closely with marketing, creative, and franchise teams to promote titles both in-game and externally to optimize growth and ROI.
· Develop and mentor junior PMs on the Central PM team and the broader mobile organization.
Required Skills/Personal Requirements:
· Launched successful web or mobile consumer facing products and delivered a few products through the entire product life cycle.
· Strong analytical skills and experience with rigorous approach to building products that leverages both qualitative and quantitative insights to drive product design.
- Experience with structured, hypothesis driven product improvements, rigorous metrics analysis, consumer insights and design experimentation
· Expert on free-to-play and/or subscriptions business model.
- Understanding and experience with a wide range of business models, monetization mechanics, modeling and economy analysis
· Experience with Multivariate testing in web or mobile products.
· Ability to conduct competitive analysis at industry, genre or game level to inform product
· Passion for games and strong player empathy. Ability to critically evaluate design, art and economy that influence player behavior.
· Solid collaboration/interfacing skills to work with design, production and technical stakeholders to identify product levers that help achieve business goals and increase long-term player value.
· Strong communication and writing skills, with experience communicating both creative and technical feedback. Has presented to exec stakeholders in the past.
· Self-motivated team player that brings excitement and enthusiasm to work each day
· Excellent presentation skills.
· Stellar creativity and problem solving skills.
· Avid social / mobile gamer.
· BS/BA degree, ideally in quantitative discipline. MS/MBA highly preferred.
· 7+ years of experience in consumer web or social media, and/or experience in a top ranked management consulting firm.
· 2+ years as an Analyst, Product Manager, Producer or Systems Designer in games industry is ideal.
· 1+ years of experience running software as a service.
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.