Lead Cloud Engineer (US relocation)
Software Development | Mexico City, DF, Mexico | Full Time and Contract
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design, and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, e-commerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking Cloud Engineer to design and implement activities for the build and deployment systems. You will play an integral role in migrating the current system to AWS and modernizing the deployment pipeline to transform the department.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Create, maintain, and extend build infrastructure including automated builds, database migration validation, and automated verification testing
- Collaborate with Agile teams to design and implement pipeline stages that meet business objectives
- Partner with other teams to migrate the products to the AWS cloud
- Provide software configuration management
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues within the pipeline stages
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- The strong candidates will have recent experience with the following:
- Git and familiarity with Git flow concepts
- Ability to build software using Maven or Gradle
- Write Jenkins or Bamboo pipeline scripts to coordinate the building, packaging, and deployment of software
- Managing build artifacts and their pipeline state using the Artifactory REST API
- Creating AWS CloudFormation templates and parameterized deployment scripts for infrastructure automation
- Amazon DynamoDB
- Amazon Lambda
- Amazon API Gateway
- Creating and managing VPCs, subnets, NACLs, security groups, and internet and NAT gateways
- Designing and implementing blue/green deployment methodologies that may include non-destructive or destructive database changes
- Scripting with Python and Bash
- 4+ years using RedHat-family operating systems
- Knowledge of Agile development process from build through deployment
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.