Software Development | Bristol, CT | Full Time
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, e-commerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a Java Developer to work in a large enterprise environment. You will be an important part of a motivated team where we'll be looking for you to collaborate with the team to drive application architecture, code quality, and make sure we are building the right things for our users.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- 5+ years of experience in web application development or software engineering in a large enterprise environment using Java, including familiarity with modern frameworks and platforms (e.g., Spring, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, AWS)
- Demonstrate significant experience working with relational databases, SQL and newer NoSQL data stores as well as event streaming platforms
- Demonstrate a strong background working with open source technologies and cloud native engineering principles and patterns
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- The ideal candidate would possess deep skills in server side technology (Java, Spring, RESTful Web Services), while having expertise with orchestration and containerization platforms (Docker and Kubernetes), coupled with hands on persistence and data streaming technology experience (MySQL, and Kafka).
- Experience with Maven, Git, and Junit.
- Previous work experience in media production, broadcast and/or distribution
- Knowledge of performance testing and application profiling (Gatling, JProfiler)
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.