Software Development | San Francisco, CA, USA | Full Time
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
If you have a real passion for beautifully designed app experiences. You are enthusiastic about Agile development principles including TDD, CI and automated testing. Writes solid Objective-C/Swift code that is both maintainable and elegant. Have a strong ability to work independently. Are able to pick up, learn and run with new frameworks as they are released. Enjoy all aspects of application development, from brainstorming and design to implementation and launch.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Frameworks and APIs like Foundation, UIKit, and CocoaTouch
- Writing unit tests, XCTest Framework, UIAutomation, LayoutTest, KIF, A/B testing
- Continuous Integration (CircleCI,Jenkins or any similar tools)
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience working with APIs and SOA services.
- Experience with source control and build tools.
- Hands on experience in Swift 4 & 5
- iOS design patterns such as MVP, MVVM
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3+ Experience developing well architected software in a fast-moving environment (weekly releases).
- Have released your own personal app or have been part of a team on a major app release.
- An interest in contributing to deep product design sessions
- Experience leading teams to successful project launches.
- Experience in Objective C.
- Bash and/or Ruby scripting a plus.
- GraphQL knowledge a plus.
- Knowledge with JIRA, Confluence, GIT (github, Bitbucket or similar).
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodologies and continuous delivery principles
- Critical thinking
- Strong written and verbal skills.
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.