Staff, G&A | San Francisco, CA, USA | Full Time
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
If you are an experienced HR Generalist to work in our office in San Francisco -- a true generalist who thrives working in a team but has the focus and initiative to work autonomously. You are excited about devising, implementing and executing upon recruiting, developing talent at all levels of the organization, and building processes, policies and systems to help the company scale. You are excited about creating an inclusive environment where employees feel supported and have a voice. You are ready and excited to answer technical HR questions as well as more personal concerns. This role is the perfect balance between utilizing your talent and HR expertise to develop new strategies and programs, delivering great day-to-day service to your teammates, and being a coach, mentor and leader in Globant’s People Champion team.
Act as company champion, providing customer service and ongoing support to all employees
Help to develop a positive working environment that honors all voices and ideas
Drive the development and implementation of creative and cutting edge people policies and procedures that will help attract and retain talent
ADP Workforce Payroll Experience is a MUST!
Experience with SuccessFactors
Manage the performance management process to help teammates grow and develop
Mitigate risk to the company by ensuring company’s compliance with all state and federal HR laws
Assist in recruiting a diverse pool of candidates who have a common passion for technology and making a difference, and will increase the overall diversity of the Globant team
Help establish our employer brand in the community, in alignment with our mission and values
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Is a great coach -- gets a thrill out of seeing others develop and does it well
- Understands federal and state legal requirements well enough to chart through gray areas
- Has managed cross-functional, complex projects from start to end and achieved the expected outcomes
- Has startup experience-- comfortable with ambiguity and has an orientation towards opportunity mindset
- Is data driven -- comfortable digging into the numbers to see what’s going on and track progress on projects
- Has a growth mindset - willing and able to try new things, seeks out and welcomes feedback, and learns from mistakes
- Has 3+ years experience combined HR generalist and recruiting experience in a fast-paced, dynamic industry
We offer competitive compensation, health benefits, pre-tax commuter benefits, annual education stipend, snacks and drinks for when you need a break.
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.