Staff, G&A | Raleigh, NC | Full Time
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Someone who brings a strategic HR impact and influence to build strong leaders and a culture of high engagement and belonging. You will apply your curiosity to understand how the organization works and drive the short and long-term HR priorities to support a dynamic organization in becoming the best place to work. You will partner with leaders at all levels of the organization to develop talent and build organizational capability to meet the future needs of the organization. The role offers a strong, collaborative team environment where we work cross-functionally and draw from the expertise of centers of excellence partners to deliver results. Candidates motivated by developing talent, leadership and culture, and in leading new initiatives will thrive in this role.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Lead People processes like employee onboarding, internal moves and terminations
- Bring a true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
- Drive initiatives to build strong culture & engagement with both in-sites and off-site employee groups.
- Play a key role in action planning around Working Mood Survey results
- Proactively contribute to the design, development and communication of HR programs and initiatives for US and globally, creating new innovative ways of delivering our services at scale
- Serve as the primary point of contact to business and Talent development center for all HR services.
- Effectively engage and partner with leaders and COEs in driving talent development, performance management and retention of talent
- Provide talent analytics and insights to identify performance and engagement gaps and help business to develop action plans
- Provide coaching to develop effective managers and leaders at all levels of the organization
- Assess leadership development needs and design/conduct training sessions as appropriate
- Partner with leaders to cultivate a culture that reflects the beliefs and values of the organization, drives engagement, embraces diversity, and fosters belonging and inclusion for all team members
- Lead and support change management initiatives as the organization evolves, grows, and develops
- Provide expertise and coaching to manage compliance, employee and labor relations matters.
- Serve as a resource for confidential counseling to leaders and employees who are having difficulties with their colleagues, managers or teams
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCEED:
- Highly self-driven to lead and deliver impact
- Demonstrates bias towards developing optimal HR processes that are scalable, simple, customer-focused, and adaptable to unique and changing business needs.
- Desire to challenge convention and able to thrive in a fast paced and ambiguous environment
- Demonstrated ability to act with empathy and kindness while pushing for the highest standards
- Ability to work collaboratively on teams, and consult effectively and independently with all levels and functional areas of an organization
- Ability to analyze data to influence decision-making
- Effective communication skills - written, verbal and listening skills
- Excellent presentation skills and experience delivering training
- Has 10+ year’s experience in HR generalist or talent management roles in a large, fast-paced, dynamic industry
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions, relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
We are ready.