Full Stack Engineer
Design | Chicago, IL, USA | Full Time
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, e-commerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Do you want to build the fastest global web pages with state of art technologies? Do you want to work in a highly collaborative and friendly environment? We are looking for a smart and passionate Full Stack Engineer to join the Lodging Data Tech Analytics team to help build elegant and high performance pages for our hotel partners.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- You will be required to own and manage the end-to-end life cycle of user stories or technical tasks starting from initial design, development, verification, and release to production.
- You will be working on cross-functional features and will be required to collaborate with members both on and off teams.
- You will be required to participate in grooming sessions to help team scope out user stories/tasks to be worked on.
- As part of development process you will be required to automate tests as appropriate to support & enhance the CI/CD pipelines.
- You will be required to adhere to clean coding standards and follow best practices.
- You will be reviewing code written by others and help maintain good code quality/standards.
- You will be supporting and solving production incidents affecting system health of application(s) stack and data pipeline(s).
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology.
- A team player with 7+ years of experience in an agile environment
- Expertise in object-oriented programming, data structure, and algorithms.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information clearly and concisely.
- Expertise writing/testing and optimizing multi-threaded code.
- Expertise writing REST APIs.
- Experience with server side programming languages like Java8+, Scala or NodeJs and frameworks like Spring MVC/Spring Boot.
- Experience writing automation tests using at least 1 of test frameworks like Junit, Spring Test, Selenium, TestNG, Spock or Jest etc.
- Experience working with SQL & NoSQL databases.
- Experience with GIT (version control).
- Experience with React & Redux frameworks is a plus.
- Experience with AWS Cloud Technologies is a plus.
- Ability to perform and influence code reviews as well as technical design meetings.
- Successfully deliver high quality, distributed services with large transaction volumes on a 24x7 operational cycle.
- Familiarity with high volume, fault tolerant, transactional systems, micro-service design, or data processing pipelines (using Spark, Hive, Docker, Kubernetes).
- The ability to apply critical thinking to solve problems at a team and group level.
- Experience with continuous delivery, automated deployments, and related engineering practices.
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.