Full Stack Developer
Software Development | San Francisco, CA, USA | Full Time
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Do you want to build the fastest global web pages with state of art technologies? Do you want to work in a highly collaborative and friendly environment? We are looking for a smart and passionate Full Stack Developer to join our team.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- You will be required to own and manage the end-to-end life cycle of user stories or technical tasks starting from initial design, development, verification, and release to production.
- You will be working on cross-functional features and will be required to collaborate with members both on and off teams.
- You will be required to participate in grooming sessions to help team scope out user stories/tasks to be worked on.
- As part of the development process you will be required to automate tests as appropriate to support and enhance the CI/CD pipelines.
- You will be required to adhere to clean coding standards and follow best practices.
- You will be reviewing code written by others and help maintain good code quality/standards.
- You will be supporting and solving production incidents affecting system health of application(s) stack and data pipeline(s).
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology
- A team player with 5+ years of experience in an Agile and Java environment
- Expertise in object-oriented programming, data structure, and algorithms.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information clearly and concisely
- The ability to apply critical thinking to solve problems at a team and group level
- API architecture
- Experience with continuous delivery, automated deployments, and related engineering practices.
Experience with react framework
Knowledgeable on performance testing, performance debugging and solving performance issues
Any technology on the backend though Ruby or Python is preferred
NICE TO HAVE:
Experience migrating UI components from previous technologies to React
Experience doing migrations between Ruby versions
All of our engineers are backed up by our Technical Directors and Studios (centers of excellence), and our project team(s) of amazing “Globers”. Each team, while having their own personality, are part of the global tapestry that makes up our powerful culture of collaboration, agility and impact.
We are ready.