Staff, G&A | Dallas, TX, USA | Contract
At Globant (www.globant.com) we strive daily to deliver powerful innovative software solutions for our clients through our unique Digital Journey approach. Our passion for technology reverberates in every area of our organization and drives our creativity. Working for us means being at the convergence of engineering, design, innovation and scale. It means being part of a tightly knit and driven team whose work directly affects the products and bottom line of our clients.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
Our bar is high, but so are the results we achieve. As a Facilities Analyst, you will be working with the latest technologies in a really challenging and professional environment with our onsite team!
YOU;LL HAVE THE CHANCE TO:
- Distribute mail, receive shipments, signs for and distributes all packages. Prep out going packages and handles Fed-ex account and shipments out.
- Handles all front desk/receptionist duties including first point of contact for clients, vendors and all other of our contacts visiting our office.
- Sourcing, Pricing, ordering all merchandise for both our Clients and employee for yearly gifts
- Assists with internal business event planning, catering arrangements, business errands, etc.
- Assures all conference rooms are clean and presentable;
- Key contact for building management staff
- Responsible for New hire tours, safety overview,and key distribution
- Manages the coffee, supplies and food inventory and related vendor services
- Procurement of new furniture and décor
- PM any and all office expansion needs
- Set up for meetings and quarterly events, including holiday celebrations, Leadership offsite events.
- Assist Accounting with Ad hoc projects
- Assist recruiting for scheduling on site interviews
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCEED:
- 2-4 years of relevant experience as office manager/service desk/receptionist/facilities analyst
- Proficient with Google Mail/Docs
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to quickly prioritize to meet the needs of the office on short notice
- Ability to work effectively in ambiguous circumstances
- Customer Focus
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication
- Quality Focus
- Results Oriented
- Thinking Self-Management
All of our engineers are backed up by our Technical Directors and Studios (centers of excellence), and our project team(s) of amazing “Globers”. Each team, while having their own personality, are part of the global tapestry that makes up our powerful culture of collaboration, agility and impact.
We look at the software development process from the three different but complementary perspectives of engineering, design, and innovation...in a constant quest for new insights. We also believe in showing our people how much we value them, which is why one of the many benefits we offer is a fully paid by company PPO health plan.
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions, relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.