East Coast Marketing Manager
Staff, G&A | New York, NY, USA | Full Time
At Globant, we dream and build Digital Journeys that matter to millions of users. We do that by leveraging engineering, design and innovation with our own industry-leading practices, like our Agile PODs and specialized Studios. We work for some of the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses.
We want you to join us to continue building an amazing brand and help our customers stay ahead of the curve.
As a Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for marketing, events and promotional activities to engage with customers, prospects and general IT community within the East Coast. Takes steps to measure, enhance, and enrich the position and image of Globant through various goals and objectives.
- Create and execute marketing campaigns to promote product solutions and offerings
- Prepare marketing strategies alongside Globant Stay Relevant and East Coast Management teams
- Organize events for customers and community
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing strategies based on analysis and feedback
- Collaborate with PR agency to make sure Globant is well represented, including awards and speaking opps submissions, press release supervision and more
- Ensure brand messages are consistent
- Gather and analyze customer insight
- Work on content generation and production across all media platforms
- Work with CRM and direct marketing
- Collaborate with other departments within Globant to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact
- Bachelor degree in Marketing/Communications
- Excellent English written and verbal skills, relationship-building skills, organizational skills and the ability to collaborate with the executive team
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Strong creative outlook
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.