E-Learning Quality Assurance Manager
Quality Control | New York, NY, USA | Contract
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, e-commerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
If you are an E-Learning Quality Assurance Manager, we want to meet you!
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- The eLearning Quality Assurance Manager will provide highly skilled professional service to ensure a range of online or hybrid courses, programs, trainings, and workshops meet or exceed generally accepted and legally required accessibility standards.
Provide service in the areas of:
- Quality assurance
- Documentation and resource creation
- Project support and maintenance
- Supporting online course design.
- The eLearning Quality Assurance Manager will provide technical assistance, training, and resource materials in the areas of web accessibility, accessible online education, and accessible digital media.
- Consult with and train Instructional Designers, Instructional Design Analysts, Quality
- Assurance Specialists, and SCORM Migration Specialists on how to create accessibility
- compliant course materials
- Review the design of and maintain accessible eLearning environments, ensuring
- compliance to international web and web accessibility guidelines and legal requirements,
- specifically conforming to WCAG, ADA, ADAAA, Section 504, Section 508, Title II, and IDEA, and other appropriate requirements.
- Demonstrate expertise with accessibility compliance techniques
- Provide relevant trainings
- Make decisions about and troubleshoot accessibility issues
- Develop accessible web-based resources
- Speak and write effectively in English in individual and group settings
- Work effectively with Instructional Design Analysts, Quality Assurance Specialists, and SCORM Migration Specialists who have a variety of technological skill levels
- Give and follow oral and written directions
- Maintain cooperative working relationships
- Demonstrate sensitivity to, and respect for, a diverse population
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- 6 years of experience performing Web Accessibility Audits using assistive or automated technologies
- 5 years of experience in UI Accessibility testing
- 6 years of experience in developing technical documentation
- 6 years of experience using and following Section 508 and Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) guidelines and specifications–W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0 A and AA), Accessible Rich Internet Applications (ARIA), User Agent Accessibility Guidelines (UAAG), and Authoring Tool Accessibility Guidelines (ATAG)
Degree in Web Design, Computer Studies or any degree and significant coursework in a web design related field.
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.