Software Development | Raleigh, NC | Full Time
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a Senior Digital Architect to provide high-level architectural direction that drives project-level requirements. We separate digital architects from the developer crowd based on three characteristics. They aspire to set architectural direction; deploy open source software across four or more technology areas; and use three or more types of cloud services.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Offer consultation, recommendations and education to clients on the appropriate technical choices to best meet established project goals
- Provide technical and architecture requirements
- Understand the state of the project at any given point in time and regularly report on status
- Address issues that arise with implementation of the strategic plan established for a project
- Ensure that project activities are aligned with the statement of work
- Mentor team members
- Participate in scrum and weekly meetings during periods of active involvement
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCEED:
- Client facing as well as technical team leadership is a must
- 10+ years of professional experience with at least 5 years of full stack end to end software engineering.
- In depth Service architecture knowledge and experience
- Experience profiling and diagnosing system, databases and networking
- API design and implementation knowledge and experience
- Modernization of legacy IT systems and cloud migrations
- Solution architecture
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership and team work experience and expertise
- Bachelor's in Computer Science (or related major) or equivalent experience. We are looking for people who understand how reliable, maintainable, and scalable software is built.
- 5+ years of leading a software team and leading/nurturing client relationships
- DevOps, Cloud, Data Science, Machine Learning, AI
All of our engineers are backed up by our Technical Directors and Studios (centers of excellence), and our project team(s) of amazing “Globers”. Each team, while having their own personality, are part of the global tapestry that makes up our powerful culture of collaboration, agility and impact.
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions, relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
We are ready.