Software Development | Seattle, WA, USA | Full Time
We are a digitally native technology services company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use some of the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect. We have more than 8,300 professionals and we are present in 14 countries working for companies like Google, LinkedIn, BBVA, EA and Coca Cola, among others.
We were named a Worldwide Leader of Digital Strategy Consulting Services by IDC MarketScape report (2016 and 2017). We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
For more information, visit www.globant.com
We are seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer for online television and media focused web properties. In
In this role, you will support the infrastructure and platforms that serve our customers. We have diverse
infrastructure that spans Windows and Linux servers in the data center with an eye toward the cloud. A great opportunity for a seasoned DevOps Engineer to manage a wide range of existing technology with an opportunity to modernize it into the cloud. Looking for someone who thrives on monitoring, performance, and uptime, while creating systems that are reliable, documented and monitored across multiple metrics. Someone who is passionate about CI/CD and think releases should happen multiple times a day. You have experience with being on-call and thrive on ownership and systems.
- Lead the design, implementation of our public Cloud infrastructure including CI/CD, provisioning,
sizing, and Infrastructure as code
- Implement monitoring platforms across infrastructure, applications and networks
- Manage CI/CD pipelines for the central team and the various business units
- Support our development teams across multiple properties in an AGILE environment
- Build infrastructure that detects patterns with the vast amount of data
- Build self-healing systems with advanced ML techniques
- Lead the transition of our infrastructure from our datacenter to the public cloud
- Implementation of Infrastructure as Code for provisioning using tools such as Terraform
- Work with our data warehouse teams on re-architecture of existing systems into the cloud
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years managing and monitoring Linux systems
- 2+ years leading the design and implementation of Cloud systems in GCP using tools like Terraform, Puppet, Chef, Jenkins or Ansible.
- 2+ years’ experience setting up/managing monitoring systems
- On-call experience
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects
- Demonstrated ability to work with 3rd parties and collaborate on solutions
You may also have:
- Past experience migrating systems from on-premises virtualization to the public cloud on AWS/GCP
Job Type: Full-time
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.