Infrastructure | Columbus, OH | Full Time
At Globant, we dream and build Digital Journeys that matter to millions of users. We do that by leveraging engineering, design and innovation with our own industry-leading practices, like our Agile PODs and specialized Studios.
We want you to join us in creating these journeys for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?We are seeking an amazing Devops Engineer to join our team!
Globant (www.globant.com) is a new-breed technology services provider focused on delivering innovative software solutions by leveraging emerging technologies and trends. We combine strong Engineering and creative Design to deliver digital products that are appealing to large audiences. Globant is the place where engineering, design and innovation meet scale. Over the past 12 years we have created a top tier organization of over 6.000 professionals working for companies like LinkedIn, Electronic Arts, WT, Zynga, and Google to name just a few.
At Globant we engage at all levels with passion, innovation and a near obsession on adding value to our clients with each interaction. As such we seek people with similar drive and ethics to join our growing team. Right now we are seeking an exceptional DevOps engineer to work with one of our clients in the financial industry. This position is primarily based in London, off the Waterloo Station.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be providing continuous integration and continuous delivery of a DevOps banking platform ready for a wide-base of customers. You will play an integral role in developing the following:
- Maintain and develop DevOps platform
- Strong engineer in the following technologies:
- Java or Scala
- Database experience (DB2 and/or Teradata)
- Automation experience for testing CI/CD
- Advanced experience in DevOps
- Collaborate with client and development to ensure workflow and any needed solutions
Experience and Qualifications
- Experience with the continuous delivery and continuous integration
- Experience in team collaboration and leadership
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent technical experience
- Act as an individual contributor and work independently with little direction
- Has a strong team dynamic and can work in collaborative environments
- Strong communication skills and ability to present work process to the client
- Thrives in an Agile environment
- Eager to use new technologies or provide insight into new methods that may enhance product
- Works well under pressure and in a deadline driven environment
We seek to deliver the optimal blend of engineering, design, and innovation capabilities to harness the potential of emerging technologies and trends to meet our clients’ needs. We look at the software development process from these three different but complementary angles in a constant quest for new insights.
We want you to join us in creating these journeys for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, e-commerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve.
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come to join us.
We are ready.