Software Development | Los Angeles, CA, USA | Full Time
We are a digitally native technology services company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use some of the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect. We have more than 8,300 professionals and we are present in 14 countries working for companies like Google, LinkedIn, BBVA, EA and Coca Cola, among others.
We were named a Worldwide Leader of Digital Strategy Consulting Services by IDC MarketScape report (2016 and 2017). We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
For more information, visit www.globant.com
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We’re looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team. The candidate should join our efforts to cross and merge the barriers that exist between software development, testing and operations teams and keep existing platforms in mind as they design, plan and test.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery Processes.
- Comfortable understanding the inner works of Linux operating Operating System
- Experience on Configuration Management tools (either for Configuration Management or
- Continuous Delivery) and integration with virtual environments (Terraform)
- A development background is desirable, but a strong scripting knowledge is also welcome
- Good knowledge of build systems; solid know-how of Software Configuration Management tools
- (Chef, Puppet, Ansible).
- Experience supporting development teams; a knack for understanding their needs.
- A solid foundation on Continuous Integration principles and implementation
- A strong drive to design, implement and support Continuous Delivery workflows
- Experience understanding, implementing and managing the support infrastructure needed for a successful application delivery
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- Ruby (nice to have )
- Python (nice to have )
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.