Software Development | San Francisco, CA, USA | Full Time
We are a digitally native technology services company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use some of the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect. We have more than 8,300 professionals and we are present in 14 countries working for companies like Google, LinkedIn, BBVA, EA and Coca Cola, among others.
We were named a Worldwide Leader of Digital Strategy Consulting Services by IDC MarketScape report (2016 and 2017). We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
For more information, visit www.globant.com
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We’re looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team. The candidate should join our efforts to cross and merge the barriers that exist between software development, testing and operations teams and keep existing platforms in mind as they design, plan and test.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Work in an agile environment collaborating with the team to automate engineering processes in quick iterations.
- Apply continuous attention to technical excellence and good design principles resulting in a scalable, reliable, performant, and maintainable infrastructure.
- Work closely with product owners, engineers, test engineers to understand requirements, define best practices and standards around DevOps and Service Resilience.
- Build and maintain monitoring, resilience, testing, rollback tools to maintain services health and uptime.
- Install, secure, monitor, manage, and maintain critical platform infrastructure in a cloud environment.
- Track incidents and participate in active on call activities to help resolve service issues on a timely manner.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum, continuous integration/delivery, and modern development practices.
- Experience working with distributed systems that uses technologies like Ruby, Apigee, ElasticSearch, Node JS, PostgreSQL, Zookeeper, etc.
- Experience with secrets management tools like Vault and AWS Parameter Store.
- Experience integrating with application performance management systems like Dynatrace, New Relic, Appdynamics, etc.
- Experience working with logging and monitoring platforms like Splunk, ELK stack, etc.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services. Public cloud providers like Heroku is nice to have.
- Disaster recovery planning and experience with high availability systems in a cloud environment
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.