Software Development | Atlanta, GA | Full Time
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
A developer to join our team who will serve as the technical team lead and technical solution owner on key accounts who is comfortable being customer-facing.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Assume the technology leadership within an important account
- Ensure that technical standards and best practices are followed
- Mentor and give expert advice to the teams and the client
- Provide recommendations for incremental improvements.
- Validate technical feasibility of business requirements, translate into technical designs
- Evaluate the latest technologies for use within the account
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCEED:
Deep understanding of the following:
- 5+ years’ experience with Azure cloud: General architecture, App gateway, Azure functions, App Insights, Storage accounts, VMs, and Networking
- Rest APIs
- Node JS
- Java (Liberty profile)
- PCI Secruity
- Mobile Apps
- Vue JS
- Linux administration
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Operate with a sense of urgency
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions, relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
We are ready.