Gaming | London, UK | Full Time
We are a digitally native technology services company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use some of the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect. We have more than 8,300 professionals and we are present in 14 countries working for companies like Google, LinkedIn, BBVA, EA and Coca Cola, among others.
We were named a Worldwide Leader of Digital Strategy Consulting Services by IDC MarketScape report (2016 and 2017). We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
For more information, visit www.globant.com
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
If you are a Delivery Manager you know your way around both Project Management and you have a solid understanding of Programme Management, we want to meet you.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Work on a project which involves VR and AI
- Engage with some of the most creative minds in the creative industry
- Have fun in creating something which is not just an app, but involves a lot of different aspects
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- Previous experience in a solid PM role
- Digital background
- A good understanding of software delivery
- Previous experience in working with creatives
- Ability to work using Agile methodology
YOU NEED TO BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.