Data Scientist Product
Product Development | San Francisco, CA, USA | Full Time
We are a digitally native technology services company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use some of the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect. We have more than 8,300 professionals and we are present in 14 countries working for companies like Google, LinkedIn, BBVA, EA and Coca Cola, among others.
We were named a Worldwide Leader of Digital Strategy Consulting Services by IDC MarketScape report (2016 and 2017). We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
For more information, visit www.globant.com
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for an experienced Data Scientist in creating metrics and models around the performance of web products for decision making.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Design customer-facing experiments (A/B tests) and distill their results into actionable outcomes.
- Apply data & analytical skills to help understand how customers use products.
- Partner closely with product leadership to define, measure and report on the core product and feature metrics.
- Execute cohort studies and drive analyses to understand customer behavior and identify opportunities for improving the product(s).
- Collaborate with data and business intelligence teams to develop reports and visualization dashboards.
- Build financial models to project key business metrics - Traffic, conversion, Engagement - and develop KPIs to measure initiative performance.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on numerical solutions and product development.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong understanding of marketing and financial concepts.
- Expertise in frequentist inference and computational statistics applications.
- Excellent technical skills in SQL, Python/R to analyze complex data.
- 5+ years of experience in product Analytics.
- Google Cloud Platform highly desired.
- Previous experience within sports/entertainment/ticketing business and technology considered a strong plus.
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.