Data Entry Operator - Temp Only!
Administrative | San Francisco, CA, USA | Temporary
At Globant (www.globant.com) we strive daily to deliver powerful innovative software solutions for our clients through our unique Digital Journey approach. Our passion for technology reverberates in every area of our organization and drives our creativity. Working for us means being at the convergence of engineering, design, innovation and scale. It means being part of a tightly knit and driven team whose work directly affects the products and bottom line of our clients.
We are looking for a Data Entry Operator to update and maintain information on our company databases and computer systems.
Data entry operator responsibilities include collecting and entering data in databases and maintaining accurate records of valuable company information. Our ideal candidate has essential data entry skills, like fast typing with an eye for detail and familiarity with spreadsheets and online forms. You will work with a data team and data manager. Previous experience as a data entry clerk or similar position will be considered an advantage.
Ultimately, a successful Data entry operator will be responsible for maintaining accurate, up-to-date and useable information in our systems.
- Insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Apply data program techniques and procedures
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
- Scan documents and print files, when needed
- Keep information confidential
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Ensure proper use of office equipment and address any malfunctions
- Solid understanding of Regular Expressions (understands look aheads, negative matching, etc)
- Experience configuring enterprise systems (CRMs, ERPs, etc)
- Understanding of logic rules & sql-like commands (ANDs, ORs, Starts With, Contains, etc)
- Experience with data entry projects etc.
- Good analytical skills (can understand need for designing rules to match many similar cases vs one specific case)
- Some programming experience would be plus, specifically in Java
- SQL knowledge
- Data Processing
- Data Manipulation using Regex or other tools
- Attention to detail is critical
- Familiarity with highly regulated industries (banking, health care, government) a huge plus
- Handle critical situations/escalations and assist in creation of advisor
- Quickly addressed the critical alerts and follow up with respective teams till the resolution.
- Shared knowledge and experience with team members as and when required
- Assist the team lead in Maintaining and updating information/documentation
We look at the software development process from the three different but complementary perspectives of engineering, design, and innovation...in a constant quest for new insights.
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions, relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.