Consulting | Warrington, England, United Kingdom | Full Time
We are a digitally native technology services company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use some of the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect. We have more than 8,300 professionals and we are present in 14 countries working for companies like Google, LinkedIn, BBVA, EA and Coca Cola, among others.
We were named a Worldwide Leader of Digital Strategy Consulting Services by IDC MarketScape report (2016 and 2017). We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
For more information, visit www.globant.com
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
If you are a CRM Admin and SugarM CRM or other CRMs hide no secrets to you and you have a solid understanding of what being a System Administrator means, we want to meet you.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Support existing solution, acting as 1st-level support for end-users.
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 150+ users
- Maintain and customise Sales Cloud (optionally Service Cloud). Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks.
- Support / guide active users regarding the proper usage of SFDC solution.
- Act as a 1st-level support for end users. Analyse and diagnose reported issues. Identify possible causes and solution alternatives.
- Manage Salesforce security including roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows and groups.
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organisation
- Build custom reports, dashboards, and workflows.
- Manage operational requests and reporting including customer analysis and individual views, and troubleshoot issues.
After SFDC implementation
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Work with our institutional management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Maintain database for integrity and accuracy including cleansing and duplicate record management.
- Evaluate new releases of Salesforce to determine functionality requirements and provide detailed information on how changes will apply to all affected departments/users
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- Ideally, have SugarCRM knowledge to be able to support existing solution, acting as 1st-level support for end-users.
- Ideally, have technical skills to develop simple custom code components or adjust existing ones.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritise simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.