Communications and Employer Branding
Staff, G&A | Seattle, WA, USA | Full Time
We are a digitally native technology services company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use some of the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect. We have more than 8,300 professionals and we are present in 14 countries working for companies like Google, LinkedIn, BBVA, EA and Coca Cola, among others.
We were named a Worldwide Leader of Digital Strategy Consulting Services by IDC MarketScape report (2016 and 2017). We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
For more information, visit www.globant.com
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a Communications and Employer Branding Sr. Analyst, with special focus on Internal Communications and Employer Branding, whose primary function is to facilitate achievement of US’s Talent Delivery Center objectives through developing and implementing effective marketing programs for employees, recruitment and employer brand. The individual will need to spot trends and constantly re-appraise all the marketing tools within the company, to make sure our organization has an advantage over its competitors.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Ensure global and local organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders in the US
- Responsible for content generation within the region and creation/preparation of marketing collaterals for specific campaigns or events.
- Collaborate with the broader internal communications and employer branding teams for global initiatives
- Coordinate designers and external agencies as needed.
- Identify trends and insights, formulate recommendations with budgets based on findings; and present these where appropriate to the management team.
- Monitor market trends, competitors and reputation of employer brands.
- Organize and project manage all employer branding events, liaising with the Talent Delivery Manager and support team as appropriate.
- Build and promote Globant Alumni community in the US.
- Measure and report performance of all communication campaigns/activity and assess against a variety of targets including KPIs and ROI.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- 6 to 10 years’ experience working in a Marketing / Digital Marketing role, preferably in a Consultancy or Agency environment.
- Employer Branding or event management background.
- Experience managing external PR/Marketing agencies and suppliers advantageous but not essential.
- Experience using web CMS ( WordPress) and email marketing tool (MailChimp/Pardot) an advantage.
- A flexible team player who is keen to work in a stimulating, ever-changing environment and thrive on the opportunities that this can bring.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - telephone, written and face-to-face.
- The ideal candidate will be determined, outgoing, positive, articulate and diplomatic.
- Strong organizational and time management skills – with the ability to manage time effectively and prioritize tasks in order to meet deadlines in a timely manner.
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.