Cloud Engineer (Remote)
Software Development | Orlando, FL, USA | Full Time
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design, and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, e-commerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
If you are a Cloud Engineer, you know your way around Public Cloud Platforms, and you have a solid understanding of CI/CD, we want to meet you.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Candidate will be required to evolve the Cloud infrastructure, making improvements with a focus on HA, scalability, security, and monitoring. Must be familiar with best practices in these areas.
- Manage and maintain private Cloud network. Must be familiar with computer networking protocols, such as TCP, UDP, IP, and DNS.
- Provision new resources in the Cloud using Terraform/HCL.
- Configure instances with Bash and/or PowerShell scripts.
- Assist in defining Cloud strategy.
- Assist in developing Cloud migration plans.
- Support development teams with Cloud, container and automation practices.
- Evolve and improve Jenkins scripted pipelines.
- Deploy, migrate and operate applications and services.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- 4+ years of experience as a Cloud Engineer or DevOps
- Experience working with Cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure) is a must. AWS preferred.
- Proficiency in computer networking protocols, such as TCP, UDP, IP, and DNS
- Proficiency in Linux and Windows administration
- Proficiency in Bash and/or PowerShell scripting
- Experience supporting ASP.NET development teams/projects is a plus.
- Experience supporting Java development teams/projects is a plus.
- Good understanding of microservices concepts and containers
- Knowledge about VPN and SSH tunneling
- Experience with Docker, Git, Jenkins, SonarQube
- Experience in Terraform/HCL
- Knowledge in any Git-based Source Control Version platform (Github, Bitbucket, Gitlab, etc)
- Experience with Jenkins scripted pipelines
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come to join us.
We are ready.