Infrastructure | Raleigh, NC | Full Time
At Globant, we dream and build Digital Journeys that matter to millions of users. We do that by leveraging engineering, design and innovation with our own industry-leading practices, like our Agile PODs and specialized Studios.
We want you to join us in creating these journeys for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are seeking a Sr Cloud Engineer to join our team in Raleigh.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Perform cloud migrations and work with clients and development teams to own the infrastructure components of the project.
- Run deployments, migrations and operation support of applications and services running on IaaS, PaaS and SaaS cloud.
- Foresee needs and facilitate communication to propose and set solutions before those needs become blockers
- Collaborate with colleagues to support and mature enterprise architecture, systems, processes, standards and tools.
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCEED:
- +4 years of experience as Cloud Engineer or DevOps
- Experience with Public Cloud vendors (such as: Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform and/or Azure) or private Cloud products (OpenShift and/or VMWare), is a must.
- Experience on defining and implementing architecture, HA setups and backup definitions
- Strong experience in supporting web, Java and Node.js development teams / Projects
- Good understanding of the microservices concepts
- Basic understanding of networking
- Knowledge about VPN implementations
- Experience in Docker, GIT, Jenkins
- Experience in any Configuration Management tool (Chef, Ansible, Puppet, etc)
- Experience in any Provisioning tool (Chef provisioning, Terraform, Cloudformation)
- Knowledge in any version control platform (Github, Bitbucket, Gitlab, etc)
- Experience in any Continuous Delivery platform (Spinnaker, Codeship, etc)
- Configuration management and automation tools (Jenkins)
- Good understanding on Microservices and containers
- Understanding of cloud security
Experience on managing and supporting Kubernetes
Experience in Network Administration (Load Balancers, VPN servers, etc)
Amazon AWS - Certified Solutions Architect
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.