Internal Application: Cloud Engineer
Software Development | Orlando, FL, USA | Full Time and Contract
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, e-commerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
If you are a Cloud Engineer and you know your way around AWS and you have a solid understanding of Cloud Design, we want to meet you.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- 5-6+ yrs experience in enterprise level Cloud design
- Strong AWS experience. Design experience in an enterprise environment. Experience in a system engineer/devops role.
- Experience/Familiarity with some technologies used by our teams: Angular.js, Node.js, Spring/Java
- Experience with architecting highly scalable and highly available systems
- Experience with web and mobile
- Excellent communication and relationship skills, especially the ability to articulate advanced technical topics to both technical and non-technical staff; ability to articulate business issues/concerns with staff, peers, superiors, and outside parties
- Strong presentation skills.
- Demonstrates expertise in research, often going outside of their area of individual experience.
- Deep technical experience in consumer and employee facing enterprise systems
- Required knowledge and understanding of technical architecture, application systems design and integration in a large heterogeneous enterprise environment with hands on experience in:
- Websphere/Weblogic/Apache TomCat Application Server,
- Exposure to infrastructure and platform capabilities - container, middleware, messaging, routing components
- Exposure to cloud development and migration an added plus
- Desire and ability to adapt to an ever changing technology landscape by exploring new languages and techniques for software delivery.
- Passion for learning new things but tempering it with adding value to the company.
- Demonstrable analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to contribute to, and balance delivery against, multiple projects/demands simultaneously.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- Technologies / Frameworks
- Apache Mesos
- Apache CXF
- HA Proxy
- AWS Services
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.