Software Development | Orlando, FL, USA | Full Time and Contract
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, e-commerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
If you are a Cloud Engineer and you have a solid understanding of Cloud Platforms, we want to meet you.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Able to give technical guidance to team members and development/QA stakeholders
- Develop automated scripts for packaging software and to deploy packaged software
- Support multiple target environments using similar automation and methodology: Development, QA, Staging and Production.
- Experience working with Windows and Linux systems in a production setting.
- Must have work experience with monitoring tools and APMs such as nagios, LogicMonitor, New Relic, AppDynamic, DataDog or similar
- Manage environments in multiple AWS accounts to ensure optimal capacity, performance, security and availability
- Deep knowledge and production experience in designing, deploying and administering complex Amazon AWS cloud applications (API Gateway, Lambda, ECS, ALB, WAF, EC2, RDS, Elasticache, Elasticsearch, SQS, IAM, VPC, Cloudformation, micro-services architecture)
- Experience working with configuration management tools (puppet, chef, Ansible) and production experience with Docker
- Develop automation methodologies for infrastructure build and system management activities across platforms and storage systems
- An in-depth knowledge of Linux troubleshooting, including networking, file systems, security, and the kernel.
- In depth knowledge of troubleshooting tools for debugging/tuning Restful API’s.
- Excellent understanding of GIT best practices (Git Flow).
- Good understanding of modern micro-services architectures and DevOps with AWS CLI & Lambda
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
B.S./Btech degree in Information Systems or Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience.
5 years of experience in software design/development and/or operations. With a base in Development, Systems Architecture, and/or Operations.
Experience hosting applications in AWS.
Working experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Terraform, Cloud Formation or similar
Experience with Source Control systems, such as GIT and SVN, along with scripting experience in Bash, Ruby, Python or similar.
Experience with software build and deploy tools such as Jenkins, CircleCI, Gradle, Ant, Maven, Artifactory, CodeDeploy, etc.
Work experience deploying web and application servers – Apache, PHP, Tomcat, Nginx, Node.js, etc.
Experience with database systems such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, etc.
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.