Software Development | Atlanta, GA | Full Time
We are a digitally native technology services company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use some of the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect. We have more than 8,300 professionals and we are present in 14 countries working for companies like Google, LinkedIn, BBVA, EA and Coca Cola, among others.
We were named a Worldwide Leader of Digital Strategy Consulting Services by IDC MarketScape report (2016 and 2017). We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
For more information, visit www.globant.com
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
If you are a you know your way around an Architect and you have a solid understanding of cloud, we want to meet you.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Assume the technology leadership within the account.
- Ensure that technical standards and best practices are followed.
- Mentor and give expert advice to the teams and the client.
- Provide recommendations for incremental improvements.
- Validate technical feasibility of business requirements, translate into technical designs
- Evaluate the latest technologies for use within the account.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- Azure cloud: General architecture, App gateway, Azure functions, App Insights, Storage accounts, VMs, Networking - 4.
- Linux administration - 2
- Azure DevOps - 2
- Docker - 2
- MongoDB - 5
- DB2 - 2
- NodeJS - 4
- Java (Liberty profile) - 4
- VueJS - 2
- PCI security - 3
- Mobile apps - 3
- REST - 4
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.