Client Partner London
Business Development | London, UK | Full Time
We have more than 11,200 professionals and we are present in 17 countries working for companies like LinkedIn, BBVA, EA and Coca Cola, among others. We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford. We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, and media & entertainment, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
As a global company listed in the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: “GLOB”), we have consistently strove to develop our areas of expertise and concentrated them into 21 Studios, each one equipped with several practices designed to satisfy the expectations of the most demanding clients and global audiences. This unique business model has led to many industry successes that include being selected as Endeavor Entrepreneur (2005); being named among the top 10 product engineering vendors (2011) by Global Services; being recognized among the top 10 vendors in mobile applications development (2012) by IDC Survey; being included in the 2010 Cool Vendor in Business Process Services Report by Gartner; and being featured as success case study at Harvard, MIT, Stanford and other top universities.
At Globant we engage at all levels with passion, innovation and a near obsession for adding value to our clients with each interaction. As such we seek people with similar drive and ethics to join our growing team.
Right now we are seeking exceptional Client Partner to join our team. This position will require a full-time presence in London.
OUR CLIENT PARTNER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Selling of our software consulting services with focus on customers in the UK
- Responsibility for the entire sales process incl. lead qualification, pre-sales activities such as demos, and contract completion.
- Creation and negotiation of complex quotes, RFIs/RFPs, and contracts as well as the preparation, implementation and closure of sales negotiations at decision-making level.
- Strategic advancement of customer relations, including ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction and retention as well as identification of upselling potential.
- Prospecting new opportunities through networking, cold calling and other lead generation techniques.
- Managing the sales cycle, performing lead qualification, arranging and providing demonstrations, quoting and closing.
- Develop, negotiate and close long-term agreement with accounts in your assigned territory.
- Working with implementation and onsite/offshore development staff to assure smooth delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Reporting account activity, opportunity status and other details.
We seek to deliver the optimal blend of engineering, design, and innovation capabilities to harness the potential of emerging technologies and trends to meet our clients’ needs. We look at the software development process from these three different but complementary angles in a constant quest for new insights. Did we also mention that we like to geek out and have fun with contests, hackathons, and prototyping with partners like Google ATAP Group on the Project Ara platform? We also believe in showing our people how much we value them, which is why one of the many benefits we offer is a fully paid by company PPO health plan.
So if you would like to exercise your true potential, be mission critical to the product you are delivering, and be highly valued.....then please contact us today!
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions relocation is available if needed.