Client Partner/Client Associate
Business Development | New York, NY, USA | Full Time
AWe are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect. We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We're looking for a Client Partner/Client Associate, who will be responsible for increasing revenue and customer satisfaction of several key customer accounts. The Client Parter/Client Associate will be involved and own aspects of the entire sales cycle of our unique software consulting services including informing the strategy, building relationships, identifying and developing business opportunities and coordinating multidisciplinary teams that will collaborate in appropriate steps to move opportunities forward to execute.
YOU WILL GET THE CHANCE TO WORK ON:
- Acquire/develop key large accounts in the East Region.
- Accountable for achieving account financial targets and KPIs.
- Shape your own path as you work with the best brands and professionals in the industry.
- Develop your skills in an innovative and IT environment.
- Work in a flexible, team-oriented culture that’s truly Agile as well as travel and expand your horizons.
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCEED:
- 3-5 years of IT experience working directly with client.
- Financial and advertising industries a plus.
- Proved experience selling solutions or services.
- A technical background is a plus as is prior experience managing development teams.
- A team player, a record of developing strong personal relationships, great personal and presentation skills.
- Autonomous and self-motivated individual that is results-oriented and with good business experience.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to travel.