Business Development | London, UK | Full Time
We are a digitally native technology services company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use some of the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organisations in every aspect. We have more than 8,300 professionals and we are present in 14 countries working for companies like Google, LinkedIn, BBVA, EA and Coca Cola, among others.
We were named a Worldwide Leader of Digital Strategy Consulting Services by IDC MarketScape report (2016 and 2017). We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
For more information, visit www.globant.com
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
If you are a Client Partner who can drive business development and sales in the UK whilst taking relationships to the next level, we want to meet you.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Be the focal point for selling
- Interact with senior level executive clients whilst passionately forming and driving successful client relationships
- Focus on all aspects of client growth, relationship development, financial integrity, quality delivery and execution of all engagements that drive organic growth and strong relationships.
- Have multiple client relationship.
- Growth our client pool by presenting new strategies with innovative ideas.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- Proven track of creating happy customers.
- Responsible for a portfolio of accounts: Executive engagement, client expectations, value reinforcement, cross-sell, strategical experience of engagement strategies that lead to relationship building at C-level.
- Effectively manage all the commercial aspects of the client relationships including contracts, pricing, profitability, internal revenue and profit forecasting.
- Accurately plan and forecast revenue growth to achieve net revenue and margin targets
- Engage with senior level client contacts across all areas of the client's business on a regular basis, delivering a continuous flow of business-building ideas.
- Work closely with the local team to develop proposal/presentation content and strategy for new business pitches
- Effectively on-board new client relationships.
- Work to stay current with industry trends and best practices.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Relevant advanced degree. MBA from top business school preferred but not a must.
- Unparalleled client relationship skills and business acumen - must be able to earn trusted advisor status with all clients.
- Experience in a data-driven, technology-enabled organisation.
- Experience in presenting to and working wit senior level client contacts
- Experience in growing an managing complex client relationships
- Ability in working in a matrix environment
- Drive strategies that optimise business outcomes by demonstrating a keen understanding of today's digitally native technology service environment.
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.